Community marketing is my favorite tactic for working with my customers. Here's my view I published a few years ago: http://geekmarketing.biz/2012/02/16/before-the-social-media-marketing-settlers-arrived/
Greg Chase is an enterprise software marketing executive more than 20 years experience in marketing, sales, and engineering with software companies.
Most recently Greg has been passionately advocating for innovation and transformation of business and IT practices through big data, cloud computing, and business process management in his role as Director of Product Marketing at Pivotal Software.
Greg is also a wine maker, dog lover, community volunteer, and social entrepreneur.
If you find an interesting topic in my blogs, I invite you to leave a comment, tweet me @GregChase, or send me a message on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gregorychase.
Silicon Valley, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 11 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '16 at 3:49
Top network posts
- 14 How to leverage reputation systems of other communities to encourage participation in your own
- 9 How should I organize a Meetup group to generate sales leads?
- 8 How can an online community measure its growth and development?
- 8 How to reduce tensions in a virtual community full of passionate people?
- 8 How to fill a dating site with users BEFORE the release?
- 7 Do more users engage in a community with a more specific topic?
- 7 How can we retain users who came for a special event?
- View more network posts →