England, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 2 months
Working in UX / Information Architect role in Hampshire, UK.
- User Experience♦ 36.8k 36.8k 2222 gold badges117117 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Different 502 502 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Community Building 476 476 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 247 Splitting credit card number fields into four different inputs
- 227 Why do movie posters use credit fonts that are hard to read?
- 167 Preventing a user from pasting from the clipboard into a mandatory form field
- 144 Should users be able to zoom in a responsive webdesign?
- 129 Is the "hot network questions" element on Stack Overflow a dark pattern?
- 119 Clicking a Breadcrumb Link, Trigger Browser Back Button, or Forward?
- 108 Should form 'Continue' button be disabled if validation is incomplete?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.